Do you want to open a savings account but afraid because you think opening account has a huge initial amount to open or the maintenance is too high for your lifestyle. Well here’s the good news, you can now open a savings account at BPI with only Php 200.00 as initial deposit and no required amount to maintain in your account.
The “BPI Easy Saver” is perfect for anyone who is just starting to save like student, part timers, or a savings intended to save a fund for vacation, tuition, emergency or any future expense so you don’t have to borrow money or struggle to provide cash for a specified time.
1. You can put any amount to deposit in BPI Saver. There is no charge whether how small or high amount to deposit.
2. Your money is safe in the bank. Whether the bank experiences a natural disaster or human disaster, your money is still safe and secure and you can still get your money anytime.
3. You can withdraw anytime at any BPI ATM or via bank teller.
But wait before you open one there is also a catch with this account: there is a charge for every withdrawal you made.
1. Php 50.00 charge for Express Teller Card fee.
2. Php 5.00 charge in BPI ATM and plus charge when using other Bank ATM
3. Php 100.00 charge when withdraw via teller of BPI branch
Yes withdrawal can hurt your money in BPI Easy Saver, I admit it can actually motivate one to just save and sit the money there and let it earn some interest.