Do you need a credit card but afraid to get drowned with debt? Well, we have the same sentiment but I really need one for my transactions online, and the only requirement is the use of credit card.
Mishandling of credit card can be devastation. I know, because I already experienced it and some of my friends too, and the friends of my friends. Credit card can play as fool giving us an easy access to have money we don’t own and let us use it for things we want and not the things that we need.
BPI My ePrepaid MasterCard is the answer to this entire dilemma it serves as a credit card in online or any establishments but first you need to fund it or load it up before you can make transaction with this.
You can fund your card in any branch by depositing cash or the most convenient way of transferring fund from ATM machine or through online banking.
How to get your My ePrepaid MasterCard:
You can apply online in their Facebook App of their Fan page, its easy to apply and anyone can get their card even students (guaranteed approval to anyone), payment of Php 500 that is good for 2 years and Php 600 for those in the province area.
How and Where to Use:
Use your My ePrepaid MasterCard worldwide and especially online, wherever MasterCard is accepted.
When shopping online use it like how you use a credit card for online payments:
1. Select MasterCard Credit Card as mode of payment
2. Input the following card details:
- 16 digit Card number
- CVC2/ Card Verification Code 2 (last digit number at the back of the card)
- Card Validity date
- Then confirmed the transaction
- Present your My ePrepaid card Mastercard to the cashier
- Sign the sales slip.
I successfully use it by the following:
1. Go Daddy (buying a domain for this blog www.theraketermama.com where I only get the discount code that is available only for credit card
2. Membership fee for Bro. Bo’s Truly Rich Club.
And I assume more future expenses but not worrying my monthly payment for this credit card.