March 19, 2013

Buying a Domain at a Discount Price

godaddy-discount-domain
Having a domain for all of us blogger is important especially if you know that having your own domain could attract more advertisers. I am not saying that having own domain will make you earn money right away of course it will need some time to grow and get bloom first but it is still best to get passionate in writing to earn in blogging. Although I admit that I also earn during the time that this blog is in sub-domain of blogspot.com but it feels like I need to level up for once in this blog to earn more money.


As you can see this blog is now at www.theraketermama.com instead of the usual raketermama.blogspot.com , I actually bought a domain for this site long before at 1and1.com but I just couldn’t find a way to put it in my blog even if I search and followed all the instructions in the web on how to set up my domain there.

Luckily I was able to buy this domain at godaddy for a discount price of $1.17 and was surprise to learn that setting up is easy and faster with them. By the way you can only enjoy discounts codes using credit card which I don’t have one (scared of owning one) and I only use BPI myeprepaid master card which only works like a reloading wallet.

By the way you can get discount codes of godaddy everywhere on the web just look for the updated one.

5 comments:

  1. Great news to those who want to buy their own domain name. I got mine at godaddy through google's third party app at $10 good for a year already :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a domain for less than $2 is really awesome! Now I think i also want to buy one again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! What a steal! I got mine for 10USD :( I hope I can get discounts fro renewal though..

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...