November 17, 2013

Investing with 100% or More Return (Relief for Philippines)

appeal-for-help-banner

I’m sorry that I haven’t updated this site; it’s because of the mourning I felt for my brothers and sisters in the central Visayas that was hit by super typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan). I also felt overwhelmed that people around the world keeps on helping us without any condition and sympathized us in this dark event in our country. Truly that God never leave us nor forsake us because he was sending all the helps from any parts in this world to help us stand.

In behalf of my countrymen to anywhere you are who offered prayers, aid/services, cash donation and relief goods for my brothers I wanted to hug you and thank you for your generosity for us, we will never forget what you have done to us, because you are already a hero for us.

But despite that we are all together to help our fellowmen; we will still continue to knock in through your hearts to continue to give and raise some fund to help the victims continue their lives and to move forward even if they already lost some of their family members and relatives. Continue to invest to our God and help us pick up the pieces of their lives because your investment with God will never lose nor will depreciate its value because God will return it 100 folds and even more.

Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it. ~ Malachi 3:10

Click the picture above to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...