December 04, 2013

Things To Do After Work

happy-hour-afterwork
After a hard days of work what is the best thing to do to lessen the stress we usually feel at work? Well some of you might say that a glass of beer in front of television is enough or just head straight in your bed then sleep. But what if you're not a type of person who like to rest after work and like to somehow release the stress by going out or doing the hobby you love.

Whenever I finished a task or some stuff online, playing Plants Vs. Zombies is my stress reliever and it feels good after, which makes me feel energize and inspired me somehow to cook up another blogpost. While my hubby who is attached in music likes to play mtd bass guitar at musicians friend which according to him it gives a satisfaction feeling after a stressful work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...