May 18, 2012

JustBeenPaid JSS-Tripler Journey



And so I joined also in JSS-Tripler even though I am not really familiar with the site and how it works. All I know is I hate referring people just to get earn (yet I love to earn online), let's face it, not everyone are experts in referral and I can say that I am one of them. The truth is I always heard this program long before and the idea of the needs to refer people and invest on it makes me turned off plus I can't open it on my pc before that detects malware and viruses thus I always makes excuses not to join.


So what change my mind to jumped into it? The answer is I take the bait that after joining in the program although it was free to join, JSS will lend you $10 to start the earnings that gave you 2 % daily and 1.5 % on weekend, basically one can earn without referrals at all. The $10 they lend to us entitled for 1 position but there's a catch in it the $10 will automatically deducted after 45 days but the position will last every 75 days giving you $15 dollar for the investment of $10. Plus the program will not collapse as the positions have a maturity of 75 days and all members will keep on re-investing and if they didn't they wont earn a thing.

I'm still learning and some terms like matrix, restart are hard to understand even if I watch their video, but for now let me show you how I am doing. As you can see I invest a $20 on May 4 which gives me  6% on weekdays and 4.5% on weekend. Let's see how far I can make with just $20 that I start together with the loan of $10 as I plan to compound it and reinvest my earnings. By the way one can cash out already with $20 only but I guess mine need some time to rollover a bit and just wait patiently without doing much.   
JSS Tripler, start JSS
Although I am not asking you to join in JSS but why not give it a try since it's free and you will get $10 to start with and together let's educate ourselves to earn more. Check out the picture below and see it for yourself.

10 comments:

  1. ohh mukhang ok to ha.. kaso mahirap naman ata..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you make me join it I cannot understand it as well but your explanation clear my mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually takot ako sumali sa mga ganito but mukhang ok naman pla ito. Will give it a try. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll check this out and see how it goes. ;) There's no harm in trying since it's free. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AYYY! I invested too but haven't checked yet, kasi nahihilo ko sa site, di ko malaman nasaan ba ang mga buttons...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Basta ba libre, e go lang ng go! Salamat sa pag share ng "blessings" mo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems that it is really easy to earn there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I just bumped into it last night. And I really don't understand what was going on with JSS-Triple. Medyo magulo nga.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think those kind of programs are a bit time consuming. I rather make money via other ways :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. good luck on ur new venture, sis chris. more $$$ on ur way:)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...