November 04, 2013

The Power by Rhonda Byrne in Audio


headphone-audio-book

Whenever I feel down or stress with something, the best thing to do is to listen in an audio book from my smartphone to eliminate the bad vibes I feel. “The Power” by Rhonda Byrne who is also the author behind the bestselling book of “The Secrets” is a great audio to uplift my spirit and feels great despite the circumstances I encounter each of the hindrances in life and of course to inspire me to achieve the things that I want. 

 To listen on your favorite audio book it is best to listen it with classic noise canceling headphones so that you wont hear any foreign sounds outside with the headphone.

1 comment:

  1. Cool headphones, do you also recommend "Beats By Dre"? I see everyone wearing them, but I'm not convinced.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...