March 11, 2014

Deleted Account in Bubblews

Whew, and so I joined the bandwagon of those who are deleted account in Bubblews. After almost a year of working and writing for this site, I got kicked out.

Well, I had no grouch in them since it’s also my fault. In my previous post here about bubblews I have made several payments from them and some are still in pending. Working in bubblews can be fun but often feels tedious because you will not earn if you don’t visits other member’s post whereas most of them is not my interest or forte. 

Right after I got banned from Bubblews I immediately find other ways to earn from submissions of written article. But among these sites only bubblews can pay higher from other sites. I have tried Teckler and PAA, but the earnings are so slow and not worthy to waste your time, however, many members of that site said, I can earn from my article there forever as long as it earns views and traffic.

Meanwhile, I already made an appeal and sent my letter to the Bubblews moderator and support. They said I violated their "TOU" particularly in putting my own personal link. I am still hoping for another chance to make a new account and start working again with Bubblews. But if they don’t I’ll just respect their decisions.

Brighter side.

At the good side of this horrific writing story, my Adsense earnings are keeps on coming back. I don’t know what I did with my blog but somehow the traffics are slowly increasing, yet not too large but just right enough to earn decent dollars every day. 

Advice to all who currently works in Bubblews.


Do not put your personal links or promote another site on your post or you will be deleted too. Make some time to read also their “Terms of Usage” because most often than not we always ignored it, BubblewsSupport2 won’t think twice to kick you out in the butt, with or without warning.

4 comments:

  1. Ouch. This is my first time to hear about Bubblews. Thanks for sharing and thanks to your tips. Wow, congratulations your blog! :) (y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to read about your Bubblews account. Yes, it's much better to simply write a paragraph or two without images, sources or links of any sort over there. As for your steadily increasing Adsense earnings? What "other" site you are associated with could be attributing to this growth? I know where I found your post and visited. And like a good connection, I visited and commented my support. I hope you do well in Bubblews your next time around. But Bubblews isn't everything. :)

    http://preferredwriters.enjin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I will create another account in bubblews without reply from them

      Delete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...