February 21, 2011

I am a Fighter...

Our business unfortunately are not doing well, and now all our  investments in a farm and a business connecting to a computer technology are somewhat having its difficulty, and even though I am facing these bad experiences, I still don't want to give it up that easy. I am still determine to go on and fight, up to my ability, pushing through myself into the limit and motivating myself on my own, I will still willing to risk and hoping to win, in the end.



Although it is hard to become a positive thinker and you see that what you have build and saves in a long time are slowly vanishing in the wind, I pray and pray that hopefully my spirit will uplift and rebuild what Ive lost. So I have no choice but to embrace it and become positive about it.


Having my family to support me, to never let me down and seeing them smilingly, I will fight, I will do everything just to keep my family living even if I had to crawl into a vein of torn I will do it.

Hopefully I will....

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything will be OK with you, your family and your business as well...God will see you through.

    Thanks for visiting my site sis..BTW, I already followed you through google connect...

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...