May 30, 2011

Audio Book

Well to tell you the truth I had no idea what is audio book really is. All I know is you don't have to read it but to listen to it. Thankfully I've been downloaded some of it and try to listen it in my spare time.

Yeah I love reading but I prevented to have books even though I love it, because I have this habit that I'm excited now and later on I am not and the book became clutter just like books on my room and in the shelves.
I can't believe that I finished a book in just one day and now just repeating it if i had time to relax.

The book that I finished right now is "The Secret" and now I am now in its following edition of "The Power" Im in the mid right now but I think I can finished it. I love it, I thank God that it was invented - now goodbye to clutter and big bucks.

If you are a busy mom like me and love read a book a lot, well Audio Book is for you, it made for us...Teehee

3 comments:

  1. nice tips ai..interesting..gonna try it.)

    visiting here today..how are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi airine, I tried for already more than 24 hours, but your comment box wont show at all..how to post comment.. since I have also tried a few times befor this, finally, I decided I visit this blog of yours instead. Hope you can check it out..

    I have never tried audio books before, but I do have an american blogger friend who is a n ardent audio book follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi air, please visit my blog and collect a few awards from me.. i am giving you award numbers 4,5, 7 and 11. if you agree, please put inside my comment box the award numbers so that other bloggers can see its taken. thanks and congrats to you

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...