April 10, 2013

Birthday Gift and Wishes

birthday-gift
Hi all, if you notice I haven’t updated much because we moved in to a new place. Things are so hassle that I need to process my ISP provider to moved and installed my canopy. But now that everything is settled may you spare some time to visit my blogs regularly.

Meanwhile I was invited to attend a children birthday party tomorrow the kis is turning 9 years old, though my gift is already prepared I still don’t know what speech should I gave when it is my time to give my present and my wishes. 

But below is my composition tomorrow but if you have any suggestion it’ll be much more appreciated:

First of all I would like to greet the celebrant a happy happy birthday.

My gift is not much because I know your mom and dad can provide you with everything you want like toys, gadget, money, food (they are obviously rich). But I hope you can learn from my gift (a book for financial designed for children) because it will teach you to understand why your mom and dad sometimes says no to one of your request (like gadget) even though deep inside you know that they had extra money for your request.

Wishing you to grow more with confidence, knowledgeable and calm, remember do not get tantrums when mom and dad denied your request. Happy Birthday once again.

What do you think with my wishes, is it good or not?

3 comments:

  1. Admiring the time and energy you put into your website and in depth information you present.
    It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't
    the same outdated rehashed information. Wonderful read!
    I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.


    Have a look at my web page: best search engine marketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I never gave a birthday wish or speech on a children's birthday party I think that's reserved for the parent and would do only a birthday speech on a debut if I'm part of the 18 gifts or 18 candles haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birthdays are celebrated around the world in innumerable ways. Whatever be the method of celebration, gifts form an integral part of most such ceremonies. Some might say celebrations revolve around gifts. Birthday gifts strengthen the relationship and add warmth to it.
    Thanks.
    Geburtstafel Selber Machen

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...