January 24, 2014

Saving Money for Specific Purpose

savings-jar

Most of us save money for different purpose and reason, while many save money for gadgets and toys other use this for their wedding, college or business. Different reason and different purpose but it all boils down with just one discipline and that is to save money as much as we can.


Right now even though I have a lot of bank account its still thrills me to save money in improvised coin bank like jar and I plan to use this money for my baby’s crib and stroller, and yes I am expecting. While my son save money for steinberger bass strings at guitar center, he plan to use this in the summer.

1 comment:

  1. Yes it's true that different people save money for different purpose. But i think we should save money only after fulfill our mandatory needs.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...