February 02, 2014

Buying Masonic Ring on Chinese New Year


It’s Chinese New Year and I wanted to greet you all “Gong Xi Fa Cai” or “Gong Hei Fat Choi”. You know every year I’m always confused to use these greetings but the important thing is to greet friends and family and of course to imitate their beliefs on lucks, charms and tradition and attract success or money to our lives. 


And because it’s the Year of the Wooden Horse this is the right time to give my hubby what he really wanted last year. The mark of being in the brotherhood or group with these masonic rings that I search online for him is really suited for what he really wanted. Well I just hope that it  can alsocarry his luck since he is happy and very positive to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...