I know it’s kinda late to post an article about saving this coming Christmas because Holiday Season is just around the corner in the calendar. But maybe you can give mine a shot and who knows it might help you reach your target before the days of Christmas season.
Technically, there’s a lot of way we can save up this Christmas and some things in our lifestyle should adjust also if we want to reach our goal of saving for Christmas. There are many things that we need to spend this coming Season such as gifts for our godchildren, exchange gifts, parties, dress, Christmas accesories and foods for the celebration of Christmas season. So here are few tips to save and preventing money loss for the coming of Christmas:
1. Think before you pay. Before you glide that plastic money in the cash register or pull out money in your wallet for a fancy perfume or accessories think first if you need it or if you can delay it for sometime so that you can use that money for the Holiday season and not to go in your luxurious habit.
2. Avoid going to the mall. When we are in the mall our eyes tend to get magnetize to all fancy clothes or gadget that displays on the glass shelves and hypnotizing us to get it for us, I say go only to the mall for the things we may only need like groceries or paying our bills to a payment center that designated in the mall and go home after.
3. Buy only in sale. When Christmas season is approaching a lot of sales will lure on store which is a great opportunity for us to grab and save it for gifts or giveaways to our families and friends in which we can saves up to 50% of its original price.
4. Cut out the bad habit. Maybe this is the right time to stop smoking or drinking alcohol and beer which not only saves your wallet but its good also in saving your health. You can save up $10 to $35 a week for doing so which can help you save up for the purchases this coming Holiday season.
5. Avoid eating outside. You can save more money if you learn how to cook and prepare your own food that cost only 25% of what you will pay over restaurants and fast foods.
6. Avoid loading your mobile phone. If you own a smartphones like iPhone or any android phone you can download an app that serves also for calling and instant messaging like viber and chikka and use the power of wifi to communicate to others so you won’t spent a dime on cellphone loads and save it for Christmas.
7. Start making personalized gift. If you have an skill to do crafting or making something out of scratch then it’s time to start doing it and wrap it in a fancy Christmas gift that could only cost a little than buying expensive gifts.
Christmas season is the most busiest and expensive event of a year and we can’t spoil to celebrate it without the means of spending money and we have no choice either we expect more money that come to us for this season or adjust the way we live so we can still partying and celebrating Christmas with whatever means that left to us. So good luck in saving for Christmas!