January 05, 2012

Raketer Mama Won a Consolation Prize

random org

I've just found out that I won a consolation prizes in Nita's Random Thoughts Anniversary contest this afternoon and thought that I may share with you the good news I received. This year is my lucky year again because of all the blessings that keeps on coming into my life.

Here are the summary list that I won just recently through blogging:


model's own


hosting


page rank shirt

4. Eyeshadow (latest)

LA Colors

I still had many contest that I joined and hopefully I can grab again, even if it is just a consolation prizes  only, the important is I did help and support a fellow blogger and enjoy the friendships that it creates through blogging.



16 comments:

  1. that's really nice! I rarely join contests naman hehe ... but I will na this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratz! You all deserve them. You've worked them out. And out of your efforts and faith that you could have them, you really got them. Again congratulations and good luck for more winning in any contest. Last year was your lucky year, so much more with 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i never won yet sa mga contest.hoping pa rin at hindi nawawalan ng pag asa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice! hope you will win in my giveaways too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh a chic thing ;-)

    congrats! keep the winnings coming

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow lucky u! i joined a lot of contest but won 2x palng yata...but joining itself is fun kaya try and try...more winnings this 2012, aja!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're really lucky! Wish you more winnings for 2012! hehe! Thanks for sharing this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks all guys actually I joined because probably there's no idea for me to post something so I just joined

    ReplyDelete
  9. LA Colors is also good buys.. also last longer too

    ReplyDelete
  10. my... i never really tried any luck for any contest but just this year i already had for quite a few hoping a very lucky year. congratz.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is wonderful! Gaining friends through contest and by helping a fellow blogger. If you're into bling case or gems in your cellphone case then wait for my upcoming contest too. :)

    All the best! TC

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratulations! Nice giveaways you got there. Maybe it's time for me to join these blog giveaways too.. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your consolation prize! It's great that you are able to gain friends and something even without winning the contest. Kudos to that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay! congrats :) I'm also a contest fan and sabi nga nila, pag may tiyaga, may nilaga :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, congrats ... more winnings to come hehe .. By the way ano b yon AFTR?

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...